Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Jared Carson - May 28 in France

It has only been two days but now when I think, I think in French. Of course the most enjoyable part of the trip for me has been the food. For lunch today my host family prepared veal, and needless to say it was very good. Today most of the students, French and American, met at a local park to play sports. First we played soccer and of course the French controlled most of that game. The Americans had their turn; however, and next we played football and basketball. We spent a good five hours at the park playing non-stop sports, I know now why every single French student is so skinny. Despite the sports, my favorite part of the day still came while I was with my French family: tonight I had my first French crepe.

Jared Carson

No comments: